Welcome to the TV business!
You are the owner of a new television network. All you have are three awful public access shows, a small amount of cash, and endless ambition. Plus it looks like you’re not the only new TV network in town...
Can you snatch up the best Shows with the most popular Stars and the most lucrative Ads? Can you get enough Shows of the same Genre to make your network stand out? Can you best utilize the powers of the handy Network Cards?
Whose network will get the most Viewers and win the game?
- Players: 1-5
- Ages: 14+
- Length: 75-90 mins
- Publisher: Formal Ferret Games
- Designer: Gil Hova
- Illustration: Travis Kinchy
- Graphic Design: Heiko Günther
- PNP Details
- Page Count: (38) 2-sided component pages, rules
- Components: 207x cards, 7x scoring track boards, 5x player boards, 100x money chips, 5x 100/200 Viewer tokens, 1x 300 Viewer token
- Additional components needed:10x markers (2x of each in 5 player colors), 21 cubes of any color.