Wordsy is a tabletop word game for 1-6 players. It takes only 20 minutes to play, but when you finish, you'll want to play it again. That's because Wordsy is unlike most other word games.
In Wordsy, you get 8 letters dealt out on the table. All players simultaneously try to come up with the best word on the board.
Here's the thing: you don't need all the letters in your word to be on the board. You can add as many letters as you want! So you're never just one letter away, like in most word games.
This means Wordsy rewards longer words. Those 2- and 3-letter words you have to memorize for other word games won't help you here!
- Players: 1-6
- Ages: 10+
- Length: 20 mins
- Publisher: Formal Ferret Games
- Designer: Gil Hova
- Illustration & Graphic Design: Scott Hartman
- PNP Details
- Page Count: 8 pages (game), 12 pages (rules)
- Components: 65 cards, 1x scoresheet for each player, rulebook
- Additional components needed: 1x 30-second timer