The planet's coral reefs are in danger and a group of biologists are taking action to protect them. On a mission to Tiny Reef, they take inventory of the reef animals to make it a sanctuary for marine life.
During a game of Tiny Reef, players draw on their sheet the marine animals they observe, following certain constraints. They earn points by forming groups of Marine animals of the same species and fulfilling some of the goals.
- Players: 1-100 players
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 20 min.
- Publisher: Superlude Games
- Designer: Jordy Adan (Cartographer)
- Art: Christine Alcouffe (Paper Tales)
- Page count: 14
- Components: Rules, Goal Cards, Animal Cards, Game Sheets
- Additional components needed: Colored Pens