The mind really can shape reality! Scientists have invented a machine that can tap into a person’s dreams and make them real. However, only the strongest minds--those who can control their dreaming--are able to utilize the machine. Thus Project Dreamscape was created to find the ultimate dreamer.
Participants will collect dream cards on their turns with the goal of chaining matching dream types together. The more dream cards a participant chains together, the more points that chain will score. The participant with the most points at the end of the game is the winner!
There are 8 dream types in the 52-card sleep deck, each of which appears exactly 13 times. Each dream card depicts 2 different dream types. Whenever you collect a dream card, you must choose one of the dream types to perform and follow its directions.
- Players: 1-4
- Ages: 10+
- Length: 30 minutes
- Publisher: Thing 12 Games
- Designer: Sarah Reed, Will Reed
- Art: Julie Okahara
- Page count: 38 Pages (game), 2 pages (rules)
- Components: A 52-card Sleep Deck, 5 Z shield tokens, 2 reference cards, an active participant token, and a 54-card expansion deck
- Additional components needed: None