Table of contents
What does PNP Arcade provide Publishers?
- PNP Arcade offers a non-exclusive digital marketplace to offer your games for free or to sell to customers.
How much does PNP Arcade cost?
- There is no cost to Publishers for participating either to sell or offer a free product on www.pnparcade.com.
- Publishers will receive 70% of the net profit from sale of your game.
How are payments handled?
- PNP Arcade will issue payment to publishers within 30 days of reaching the minimum threshold of $10.
- Payments are made through Paypal
- PNP Arcade does not take ownership of your game.
- Exclusive offerings are available and can be discussed, but you may sell your game on other sites if desired.
- Upon request, you can receive coupon codes to share with reviewers or others.
How is pricing of my game handled?
- PNP Arcade will suggest a recommended price
- The publisher may decide what to charge for the game
- All prices are in $1.00 increments
- You may designate your game as a free product
Publishers will receive notification of their game being removed with written explanation for the removal.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com requesting that you would like your game removed with the name of the game. PNP Arcade will comply within 48 hours. The only thing we ask is that new games are available for at least 60 days to compensate for production time and setup.