A 6-card combo pack that allows you to combine Sprawlopolis, Agropolis and Naturopolis.
Unlike the original rules for the standalone games, this variant eliminates the use of card-passing. Rather, players shuffle each game deck individually, flipping a single card from each to reveal 3 scoring conditions. Then, a 4th card is drawn at random from the 6-card combo pack to reveal the 4th and final scoring condition. A separate card from this pack is used as the starting tile, displaying "blocks" from those terrains included in each game respectively.
On a player's turn, they draw 1 card from each game deck and must choose 1 to play and 2 to discard. In this way, all three game decks will run out at the same rate. End game occurs after the last 3 cards are drawn and played/discarded.
Players score for the largest block group from each game, get -1 point for each road, and score/lose points according to the 4 scoring condition cards.
- Players: 1-4
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 15 minutes
- Publisher: Button Shy Games
- Designer: Steven Aramini, Danny Devine, Jason Tagmire
- Art: Marty Cobb, Danny Devine
- Page count: 3
- Components: 6 cards, rules
- Additional components needed: You will also need copies of Sprawlopolis, Agropolis, and Naturopolis, along with their respective rulebooks.