In Animal Kingdoms, each player takes on the role of a house leader, battling to gain control of the five kingdoms. Cards in your hand represent noble beasts that have pledged their allegiance to you. Over the course of three ages, you must deploy your beasts to the various territories – making sure that you adhere to each kingdom’s decree – to try and improve your influential position in the kingdoms. The house that gains the most influence by the end of the third age is declared the one true leader of the realm.
- Players: 1-5
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 45 minutes
- Publisher: Galactic Raptor Games
- Designer: Steven Aramini
- Art: Katy Grierson
- Page count: 19 (game), 12 (rules)
- Components: 64 beast cards, 30 decree cards, rules, scoreboard, game board, 37 tokens
- Additional components needed: 90 Influence Cubes, 5 scoring Markers
- Includes the Box file so that you can make your own!