Welcome to Earthshine. A world that has been literally torn open by a giant meteor. The chasm that it formed has become a new world for exploration, adventure and danger. Form your party of adventurers and tackle the endless quests below the surface.
Chain Mail is a 1-4 player, print and play adventure game that starts out with just a small handful of cards and a map, and grows with monthly expansions. The footprint is the same each game, but the options and variability multiply very quickly as new monsters, treasures, maps, quests and characters are introduced.
This expansion includes the following:
- Map: Bitterport Bay
- Monsters: Fungal Cluster / Wild Mushroom
- Treasure: Elixir of Ogre's Strength
- Quest: A Call to Arms
In order to play, you will need the free base game, which is included here. Keep an eye out for a new adventure kit each month.
Note: If you would like to replace the token sheet with cubes, we've setup a page at the Game Crafter to help you out: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/chain-mail-cube-pack
- Players: 1-4
- Ages: 12+
- Length: 45-60 minutes
- Publisher: Button Shy Games
- Designer: Jason Tagmire & Jason Greeno
- Art: Marty Cobb
- Page count: 6
- Components: Monster card, Treasure card, Quest card, Map card, Quest rules
- Additional components needed: Base set and tokens