Dice Throne is a game of intriguing dice, tactical card play, powerful heroes, and unique abilities.
This is the two-player demo (including two characters Moon Elf and Barbarian) is a fast-paced combat game Attack opponents and activate abilities by rolling your hero's unique set of five dice (includes conversion for normal six-sided dice). Accumulate combat points and spend them on cards that have a large range of effects, such as granting permanent hero upgrades, applying status effects, and manipulating dice directly (yours or your opponent's).
- Players: 1-2 players (Demo is 2 player)
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 20-40 minutes
- Publisher: Roxley
- Designer: Nate Chatellier, Manny Trembley
- Art: Manny Trembley
- Page count: 12 pgs (Character cards and character board), 1 (Dials), 18 (Rules)
- Components: 68 cards, 2 character boards, 4 dials, 2 character charts
- Additional components needed: six sided dice per player
- Misc: No bleeds