Classic and Contemporary Classes for Four Against Darkness
This supplement for Four Against Darkness presents you with nine new character classes, including rules to bring them to up to Expert level with Four Against the Abyss. Featuring:
• the assassin, who hides to deliver astounding killing blows
• the fire elf, who is blind but gifted with the deadly gaze of fire
• the harlequin, who can juggle and fight with three swords
• the lutin, a brownie who can turn invisible and play tricks
• the marksman, whose lightning-fast shots are deadly
• the monk, a specialist deadlier than the warrior, with deadly skills
• the ogre mercenary, a slow but indestructible powerhouse
• The elder, who lends his skills and guides party members
• The wilderness guide, your best friend in the wilds
The second section of this book describes six dwarven clans, each with a set of skills exclusive to dwarf characters, which can be taken from 3rd level, as well as dwarven patrons with unique benefits and drawbacks, some of which can join your party.
Will you fight for the Miner clans who master rune magic and disciplined warfare, the animist Pelter clan savages, the obsessive Dragonslayers, the martial artist Iron Hands with their grafted weapons, the desperate Outcasts or the evil Possessed?
Last but not least are rules for crossbows and harquebuses.
63 pages, black and white PDF.