When standard dungeons do not pose much of a challenge anymore, your experienced heroes may want to go deeper, looking for greater rewards. Once all of your characters reach 5th level, you will want to start using this book!
This is an expansion to Four Against Darkness designed for character levels 5 to 9. It includes;
- using a d8 for combat and saves
- new monster reactions
- new, more powerful, monsters
- expert skills that your characters can learn
- new spells for wizards and elves
- rules for madness, vampirism and lycanthropy
- details of hirelings and professionals your party can hire
- plots for campaigns to link a series of dungeons
- updates to all charts, including new monsters, encounters and treasures.
Take your party into the Abyss and step into the tier of experienced adventurers!
- Players: 1
- Ages: 12+
- Length: 45-75 minutes
- Publisher: Ganesha Games
- Designer: Andrea Sfiligoi
- Art: Jack Badashski, Andrea Sfiligoi, Heather Shinn, Joe M. Woiak
- Page count:
- Components: Book
- Additional components needed: Pencil, two six sided dice, and grid paper.