CardWeaver is a one-versus-all deckbuilding card game based on the world of The Shared Dream. In CardWeaver, up to 3 players control a dream hero while another plays as a dreaded Nemesis.
Each character, Animus and Nemesis alike, has their own unique deck of cards. When using Conviction to add cards to their deck, each player chooses from a market (called the Dreamscape) exclusive to their character, allowing each player to shine with a deck built especially for them. CardWeaver also offers Automated Nemesis rules that allow for purely competitive and solo gameplay.
- Players: 1-4
- Ages: 13+
- Length: ~60 minutes
- Publisher: ODAM Publishing
- Designer: Stephen Rosania
- Art: Leandro Furlanetto, Noah McKee
- Page count: 11 (6 cards, 5 pages rules)
- Components: 222 poker cards, 6 character cards
- Additional components needed: Any kind of tracking mechanism from pen and paper to tokens can be used to track health and experience.
We recommend using a pair of 10 sided dice to track player health and experience, and individual dice to track health and experience for Reavers or Allies.
Any kind of token/counter can be used for Countdown Tokens when playing the solo mode. Every Countdown Token has a value of one.