Weird Giraffe Games
Fire In The Library
Regular price $6.00
Fire in the Library is a press-your-luck game in which players must try their best to rescue books and accumulate knowledge. The game is played in rounds with a variable turn order in which earlier players have more risk but a higher possible reward. Everyone starts with tools to help mitigate their luck or change the probabilities for their opponents! Gain more tools when your luck runs out or if you take the safe route and exit the library before things get too risky. Hurry, as the game ends immediately when any one wing of the library completely burns.
Take your chances, be the bravest, and save books in Fire in the Library!
- Players: 1-6
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 15-30 minutes
- Publisher: Weird Giraffe Games
- Designer: Tony Miller, John Prather
- Artist: Katie Khau, Beth Sobel
- Page count: 16 Rules, 28 Cards
- Components: 79 cards, 1 scoring track
- Additional components needed: 22 Book Tokens (4 Purple, 6 Yellow, 5 Black, and 7 white). 17 Fire Tokens (Red). 6 Librarian Figures. 1 Bag.