Antinomy - Solo Flare
Breaking the laws of spacetime is not without consequences. Once powerful relics are being drained of their magic, and strange solar flares are interfering with your spellcasting. Can you gather the paradox crystals before the continuum is beyond repair?
The new cards are:
Depleted Relics (4): You may use the number and object on these relics to travel as normal, but they do not have an element. They also may not be used to form paradoxes.
Solar Flares (2): These cards may never enter your hand. This means you cannot travel to their location, nor can you form a paradox that would require you to pick up a Solar Flare, including a potential game winning paradox. They may be discarded when new cards come out of the deck.
- Players: 1 (the main game plays 2)
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 15-30 minutes
- Publisher: Button Shy Games
- Designer: Mike Mullins (the main game by John Baluci)
- Art: Marty Cobb
- Page count: 10
- Components: 6 cards, 4 rules
- Additional components needed: 10 tokens to track score