Barbarian Prince is a solitaire game of heroic adventure in a forgotten age of barbarism and sorcery. No opponent is necessary, as the Event Booklet takes you through a pre-programmed sequence of encounters which is different each time you play the game. For each event, you, as the Barbarian Prince Cal Arath, must make the decisions which will make your quest successful - or may cost you your life.
Barbarian Prince is a new concept in Adventure Gaming. No rules reading is required; the programmed event sequence lets you begin play with limited prep.
This version of Barbarian Prince offers graphic redesign by Todd Sanders with permission from the publisher, Dwarfstar.
- Players: 1
- Ages: 10+
- Length: 180 minutes
- Publisher: Dwarfstar Games
- Designer: Arnold Hendrick
- Graphic Design: Todd Sanders
- Page count: 48 game cards, 4 battle cards
- Additional components: (5) six sided die, tracking cubes, player token or miniature