Chai: High Tea
Celebrate the diversity of tea cultures in Chai: High Tea, an expansion for Chai! Merchants spice up their teahouses with new player powers, featuring afternoon tea to refreshing horchata, or a sip of yerba mate.
Tea merchants receive unique double-sided ability boards at the start of the game. Abilities are used as an optional free action on a turn, and the board flips over whenever an ability is used.
This expansion includes 6 ability boards with 12 unique abilities, in addition to 2 transparent dice. Additional rules make the expansion compatible with Chai’s solo and co-op gameplay.
- Players: 1-5
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 20-60 minutes
- Designer: Dan Kazmaier, Connie Kazmaier
- Artist: Mary Haasdyk, Sahana VJ
- Publisher: Steeped Games
- Page count: 2 (rules), 4 (components)
- Components: - dice faces, featuring: (1) Berries, Mint, Ginger, Jasmine, Lavendar, Lemon (2) Vanilla, Honey, Chai Spices, Milk, Sugar, Wild - 12 ability boards, tuck box file
- Additional components needed: Base game