Universal Rule: Solo AI #1 and Solo Playmat
THIS IS A SOLO EXPANSION TO BE USED WITH UNIVERSAL RULE, UNIVERSAL RULE: SECOND WAVE, OR UNIVERSAL RULE: SINGULARITY.
After a journey through deep space, your expedition greets a new galaxy full of promise and danger. The galaxy was thought to be uninhabited, but robotic explorers have just established a colony and are already surveying additional planets. All alone in this new frontier, will you be able to overcome the relentless advance of your mechanized opposition?
Universal Rule: Solo AI #1 is a solo expansion to Universal Rule. It can be played in one of the following ways:
1. Play using one of the base games: Universal Rule, Second Wave, or Singularity.
2. Randomize 17 Planet Cards and 1 Edge Card.
3. Choose your favorite combination of 17 Planet Cards and 1 Edge Card.
- Players: 1
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 30-45 minutes
- Publisher: Button Shy Games
- Designer: Chip Beauvais
- Artist: Sara Beauvais
- Page count: 3
- Components: 6 cards
- Additional components needed: One Universal Rule Game. Up to 25 coins or tokens to track credits per player. Or you can use the credit tracker cards here: https://www.pnparcade.com/products/universal-rule-credit-trackers