Dreams of Tomorrow
Regular price $6.00
Dreams of Tomorrow is a set collection, shifting rondel game about building dreams. Players are dream engineers trying to save their present by sending dreams to past. Longer dream sequences that are better connected have a higher chance of getting through to the dreamer, but there's also certain dreams that are more impactful than others. Dreams can also allow the dream engineer certain abilities, so all these aspects must be weighed when choosing what kind of dream sequence to create. The last round is triggered when any one dream engineer has added five dreams to their dream sequence.
- Players: 1-6
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 45 minutes
- Publisher: Weird Giraffe Games
- Designer: Phillip Falcon Perry
- Art: James Masino
- Page count: 28 (game), 16 (rules), 8 (extra)
- Components: 6 Player Cards, 8 Consciousness Fragments Cards, 44 Dream Cards, 6 Reference Cards, 4 Icon Key Cards, 2 Robot Player Cards, 1 Robot Turn Counter Card, Rulebook
- Additional components needed: 24 Resource Tracking cubes, 6 Player Figures, 1 Night Mare Token
- Includes the Box file so that you can make your own!