Innsmouth: The Stolen Child - PDF Version
Innsmouth is a dark and shadowed town full of secrets and danger.
You are a private investigator, paid to find a child kidnapped by the townsfolk. But beware, the residents aren't quire what you'd expect!
You must use all your skills and experience to help you solve the mystery of the stolen child and escape with your sanity and your life intact!
- Players: 1
- Ages: 11+
- Length: 120 minutes (depending on how quickly you die)
- Publisher: Blue Fox Gamebooks
- Designer: Simon Birks (Author)
- Art: RH Stewart (Cover) / Willi Roberts (Internal)
- Page count: 276
- Components: Investigation Sheets to print
- Additional components needed: Pencil and two six sided die