Welcome to Karmaka, a competitive card game that plays out over multiple lives.
You each begin the game as a Dung Beetle, with cards in hand and a small, personal deck. When you run out of cards, your life ends and you reincarnate to a new life, hopefully one rung higher up the Karmic Ladder. Make sure you score enough points in each life, or you’ll have to repeat it. But don’t linger too long in each life, or your rivals may pull ahead. The first player to achieve Transcendence wins!
Score points, sow the seeds of your next life, and – if necessary – sabotage your rivals. But remember: What goes around comes around, and your actions have consequences in this life... and the next.
- Players: 2-4
- Ages: 13+
- Length: 25-60 minutes
- Publisher: Hemisphere Games
- Designer: Eddy Boxerman, Dave Burke
- Art: Eddy Boxerman, Lane Brown, Marco Bucci, Dave Burke, Scott Nicely
- Page count: 10
- Components: 64 Cards, 12 Karmic Ring Tokens, 1 The Karmic Ladder Mat
- Additional components needed: 4 player tokens