Metal Quest is set in unknown number of years after the end of modern civilization. The survivors clustered into villages and began to live among the ruins, and those who fought the monsters and robots outside became known as hunters.
You are one of them. Your job is to complete quest, trade and upgrade your vehicle in order to defeat monsters and outlaws and collect bounties on them.
- Players: 2-4
- Ages: 10+
- Length: 45-60 minutes
- Publisher: Experimental Playground
- Designer: Jason Sondoh, Robertson Sondoh Jr.
- Artist: Robertson Sondoh, Jr.
- Page count: 5 (components and rules)
- Components: 20 vehicle tiles, 8 armor tokens, 12 encounter tokens, 18 trade tokens, 12 rocket upgrade tokens, 4 repair tokens, 4 character tiles and standees, 9 location tiles, Doom track, 16 quest tokens Game board mat, 18 Tokens
- Additional components needed: 6 dice (six sided)