You are Captain Xavier Mertz pilot of the ship Yamato. One day while cruising, your ship was hit by asteroids and you landed on Planet Run. You need to find the resources to fix your ship while trying to survive from dying of hunger!
Planet Run is a solo worker placement game where you become an astronaut exploring the planet to find resources to fix your ship. You need to survive by hunting for food. Food you eat will determine how many energy dice you will get on the next turn. You may construct gadgets to help you in your task. On turn 15, you must launch your ship!
- Players: 1
- Ages: 7+
- Length: 10 minutes
- Publisher: Experimental Playground
- Designer: Jason Sondoh, Robertson Sondoh Jr.
- Artist: Robertson Sondoh, Jr.
- Page count: 2 (components and rules)
- Components: 1 Game board mat, 28 Tokens
- Additional components needed: 5-6 dice (six sided)