Roll Estate is a love letter to the classics, where you’ll roll and write your way to wealth in a race to become the richest entrepreneur! Roll the dice three times to acquire loads of rental property, open bold new businesses, try your luck with some risky investments, and perhaps even win the lottery! Can you turn five dice into cool cash?
The game is designed by Chris Michaud, Moderator of the Flip the Table podcast (tableflipsyou.com). The art and graphic design is by Robin Gibson, the prolific game designer and artist behind Metal Snail Idea Workshop (metalsnail.net).
The print and play game includes a rulebook, and flexible options for printing score sheets in both color and black & white...use the “Economy” sheet to save paper, or the “Deluxe” sheet which is easier to read and great for laminating.
Get ready to throw dice and throwback!
- Players: 1-5
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 30 minutes
- Designer: Chris Michaud
- Art: Robin Gibson
- Rulebook (6 pages)
- Score Sheets: Choose one to print. You need one score sheet per player.
- Deluxe Color (1 page, 1 Score Sheet)
- Deluxe B&W (1 page, 1 Score Sheet)
- Economy Color (1 page, 2 Score Sheets)
- Economy B&W, (1 page, 2 Score Sheets)
ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS NEEDED:
- 5 standard 6-sided dice
- Pens or pencils (or dry erase pens if sheets are laminated)