Runes of Mayhem: Towers Expansion
With this expansion, unlock an interesting new mechanism of the game for
the Anglo-Saxon player.
This expansion contains the following new cards:
Lady Aethelflaed of Mercia
You can now build towers on your side of the battlefield, which provides
both a strategic and defense bonuses to your warriors in the fight.
Although they help you both in attacking and in stopping the Viking
attacks, construction during wartime is a heavy burden on the economy.
The Anglo-Saxon player can build once per turn, so he may choose to
place a tower face down on his side of the battlefield. This tower will
only have its impact on the game by the next turn, the Anglo-Saxon
player will only reveal it then. Until the tower is revealed, the
Anglo-Saxon player has to place one production-marker on it, lessening
- Players: 2
- Ages: 16+
- Length: 20-40 min
- Publisher: Marzo Projects
- Designer: Márton Orbán, Simon Zoltán
- Art: Gergely Nagy, Balázs Bodnár
- Page count: Base game: 10 (double-sided) base+Expansion: 24 page
- Components: cards, tokens, lane-markers
- Additional components needed: two D6 dice