Sensor Ghosts is a quick, light and challenging cooperative puzzle game for 1-4 players.
You have escaped the virus ridden space station and the clutches of the computer in Assembly, but now you must navigate you ship through an asteroid field to safely reach Earth. However, the computer has hacked your sensors meaning not everything is as it seems. Sensor Ghosts is the thematic sequel to Assembly but a completely standalone game.
Using your good judgement and careful planning, will you outwit the computer and traverse the asteroid field or will you die trying?
Sensor Ghosts is an easy-to-learn, fast moving maze puzzle game with hidden information. Variable difficulty and variants will keep you coming back to Sensor Ghosts again and again.
Here are what some reviewers think:
- "Sensor Ghosts is exciting, plays quickly and rewards clever play. It’s a cracking little game. Wren Games have really delivered again, especially for the soloist community.” - Box of Delights
- ”Sensor Ghosts will tax your brain and push you to take risks. I’ve not played anything quite like it!” - Board, Deck & Dice
- ”Sensor Ghosts has a really nice cooperation between players and it ticks a lot of the same boxes as Assembly but is a great game in its own right.” – Tom Health (Slickerdrips)
- ”This seemingly simple game of navigating from A to B becomes way more difficult when the ‘board’ keeps changing. It’s a really tight design and a cracking little co-op or solo puzzle.” – Polyhedron Collider"
- Players: 1-4 Players
- Ages: 10+
- Length: 20-30 minutes
- Publisher: Wren Games
- Designer: Janice Turner, Stu Turner
- Art: Janice Turner (Graphic Designer)
- Page count: 38
- Components: Cards, rules, cut-outs for discs
- Additional components needed: Coop: 7-9 discs (7 min, 9 for variants), 3 white cubes, 2 green cubes)