You’re all spies, infiltrating an ambassador’s mansion to complete or sabotage missions. Each player is tracking their target (the player to their left) while being tracked by the player on their right. You’ll score points for completing missions, successfully sabotaging missions, and deducing which rooms they visited. At the end of the game, reveal your sheets and score the most points to win.
Each game is played on a single sheet of paper per player, with another sheet used as a reference card / shield (optional but recommended - use a book or box if you prefer).
How to play
Each round has three phases: a travel phase, a mission phase, and a question phase. As you play, take notes or use the smaller map to track your target’s movements.
* Travel phase: secretly move up to two rooms away. Plan ahead! Once you exit a room, you cannot enter it again.
* Mission phase: choose to complete the mission in that room or sabotage it. How sure are you about where your target has gone?
* Question phase: in turn order, ask your target a question from the list. They must tell the truth, but each question can only be asked once per game!
After 8 rounds, try to name the room your Target is in - the more accurate you are, the more points you'll score. Count up the rest of your points, and the most points wins.
- Players: 2-6
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 20-30 minutes
- Publisher: No Box Games
- Designer: Chris Backe
- Art: Kristian Fosh
- Page count: 16
- Components: 6 different full-color sheets, 6 different low-ink sheets, 1 shield design, rulebook, translated into 10+ languages
- Additional components needed: One pen / marker per player