The Mini Quest
The Mini Quest game is a simple fantasy game for 2 to 3 players. The player becomes a hero, and travels around Seapootland, gaining loot to standing against THE BOSS!
The game is a hex-and-counter style game, where you move around the board solving quests and killing monsters. However, the boss monster, called THE BOSS, will terrorize Seapootland after a hero solves the 4th quest. If nobody can defeat the boss before it destroys The Kingdom City, everyone loses.
All you need is 5 or more six sided dice (3 per player is the best), a pencil, an eraser and a cutting tool.
- Players: 2-3
- Ages: 10+
- Length: 45 Minutes
- Publisher: Experimental Playground
- Designer: Jason Sondoh and Robertson Sondoh, Jr.
- Art: Robertson Sondoh Jr.
- Page count: 3
- Components: Rules, Gameboard, Expansion
- Additional components needed: 5 or more six sided dice (3 per player is the best), a pencil, an eraser and a cutting tool.