Winterhaven Woods is a strategic card game that combines the excitement of drafting with the strategy of set collection, and a dash of light player interaction. Over the course of three rounds you will:
- Score points for the critter combinations you collect during the draft that can populate into your woods and meadows!
- Add additional points each round by using your predators to hunt critters left exposed in your opponent’s meadows!
- Strategically balance stealing critters from your opponents woods and meadow, adding them to your own, but being careful not to use too many else you’ll take a penalty.
- Earn extra bonuses based on how well you were able to craft your winter woodland!
- Face down the fearsome predator pack in a skillful solo game developed with solo game enthusiasts.
At the end of three rounds everyone totals up their points and
bonuses, and the player with the highest score wins.
- Players: 1-6
- Ages: 8+
- Length: 10-20 minutes
- Publisher: Featherstone Games
- Designer: Joel Bodkin
- Art: Joel Bodkin
- Page count: 40 (fronts and backs of cards, reference sheets)
- Components: Rules, Cards
- Additional components needed: Cardstock (optional)