Regular price $5.00
Cobras are overrunning the village!
The authorities have put out a bounty to encourage people to get rid of the pests. And since you’ve never been one to miss an opportunity, you’ve come up with an idea: Breed more cobras! It’s a great and profitable scheme, but be careful: The authorities will catch on eventually...
Cobras is a trick-taking card game for 1-5 players where knowing when to win a trick can mean the difference between getting rich and getting bit!
The game Cobras was inspired by a historical anecdote that is known among economists as the "Cobra Effect."
Watch a review and overview of Cobras
- Players: 1-5
- Ages: 13+
- Length: 30 minutes
- Publisher: Cardboard Edison
- Designer: Chris Zinsli, Suzanne Zinsli
- Art: Jeff Brown (II), Keith Pishnery
- Page count: 27 game, 12 Rules
- Components: 67 Cards, 43 Tokens (or use pen and paper)
- Additional components needed: None