Four Against Darkness - More Mountainous Mayhem
Here Be Mountain Adventures! Had enough of dank dungeons? Or are you looking to generate the world outside of them?
Explore the mountain wilderness with this new supplement for Four Against Darkness. Featuring new rules, floor tiles and lots of options:
- Rules for aging, firearms, mining, climbing and swimming
- Crags tables for treasure, events, locations and magic items
- New mounts, quests, milestones, reactions, retainers, expert skills
- New character classes: bear folk, chronomancer, dark elf, fish people, night elf, half-orc, moose folk, owl folk and tree folk
- Over 50 new monsters native to the mountains! Cloak monsters, wyverns, specters, weremoles, perytons, stalactite monsters, fire-throwing zeppelins, wildcats, storm giants, fire elf gypsies, cave trolls, hostile dwarves, horrid hares, dark elf dominatrixes and the undead dwarf-thralls of the Lich King!
- Six new Temporal spells
- Rules for clerics of three new deities • Nine special narrative missions and much more!
- Players: 1
- Ages: 12+
- Length: 45-90 minutes
- Publisher: Ganesha Games
- Designer: Andrea Sfiligoi
- Page count: 126
- Components: Book
- Additional components needed: Pencil, six sided dice, and paper.