Tiny Cold War
In Tiny Cold War, you are the leader of one of these two superpowers, and all you have is your strategy and instincts to help protect and lead your nation to glory. Can you outwit your opponent and come out on top?
The fate of your nation rests in your hands.
The game takes place in 18 rounds that retrace 18 real events during the cold war. Each event is represented by a card that describes the details of the event. The objective of the game is avoid a nuclear holocaust and, at the end of 18 rounds, being the nation with the highest dice value in at least two areas of influence and win the cold war.
Please check out and support the developer here!
- Players: 1
- Ages: 12+
- Length: 15-20 minutes
- Publisher: Sebastiano Zamperetti
- Designer: Sebastiano Zamperetti
- Art: Sebastiano Zamperetti
- Page count: 8
- Components: Board, rules, 18 events cards, markers
- Additional components needed: (7) D6