Pocket Tactics: Expanded Rules
Note: This is a digital product. It includes 3D printing files to print your own miniatures.
Pocket-Tactics is a fast-paced, modular strategy boardgame in which fantasy forces battle for control of a randomly generated hex map. We first introduced Pocket-Tactics as a 3D print-and-play game back in 2012. It's had lots of iterations in the years since and this is the commercial version.
This rules expansion for the core set will allow you to create your own custom factions, play solo or multi-player games, and introduces rules narrative campaigns.
The expansion features lots of new pieces, including:
- 11 unique fantasy miniature STLs
- encampment tiles and coin counters
- rules PDF with printable stat cards
- BONUS: stat cards for use with our OpenTactics wargaming rules
The miniatures are 15mm scale, but we’ve included enlarged standard (30mm) scale versions as well (with corresponding tiles) for players who would like a Table-Tactics experience. These larger models would also be great for any tabletop RPG or wargame!
The 15mm designs are optimized to print on home FDM machines without need for supports. They also print beautifully in resin. Keep in mind that because of the 15mm optimization, the need for supports on the 30mm versions may vary.
Miniatures designed by Dutchmogul.
- Players: 2
- Ages: 10+
- Length: 30 minutes
- Publisher: Ill Gotten Games
- Designer: Ill Gotten Games lead designer Dutchmogul
- Art: Cam Croft
- Page count: 2 pages stat cards, link to latest Open tactics Rules
- 11 fantasy miniature STLs
- encampment tiles
- coin counters
- stat cards
- Additional components needed:
- Base game
- 12 six sided dice, 6 each in two colors (preferably red and blue)